Your memories from back in the day

Welcome to old members and new, a few rules and keeping it fair.
jonnyboy

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:17 pm

I suspect there will be lots of them to add here but maybe for anyone that stumbles accross this site that wasn't on here back in what was it 1999? We can add a few bits of what made it such a special place.

Back in 98/99 I was working in an internet start-up with lots of free time and web access. It was a brave new world pre Facebook and even with eBay and Amazon still cutting their teeth.

Ive been struggling to recall how I stumbled across the site but it might well have been Google or altavista back then!

Lots of banter and it was refreshing as not a lot of my friends were into proper clubbing and music. Early on and probably within a few weeks of the forum being launched I met Rich Fishburn or "Slay" a lovely guy that I was lucky to share a lot of adventures with. We met up in Leeds he was the first online friend I'd met through this still relatively new internet thing.

Through the following 3/4 years i was lucky to meet up with some great people. Dancemonster was a key ingredient in our adventures and we travelled the country in search of a good night. At that time i don't think there was actually any night or festival we went to that didn't have an organised clubber meet.

Some highlights I recall:

Point zero and the after hours club scene in Sheffield

Leeds love parade and associated 3 day party at Slays!

Spaceys parties!

Homelands festival . that one could have a thread of its own!

Hazy memories of some dodgy house parties in LS6 with Nige, Salvador and a pal of mine that ran the think tank in Leeds.

Fantastic times and a wisely mis spent youth with some really interesting and lovely people.

Fanniegok

Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:10 am

Hey, im new on this site. a couple of months ago i started mixing multitracks provided by cambridge mt just to practice some mixing.
heres my version of back from the start any feedback is highly appreciated

_____
XEvil 4.0: NEW top software for CAPTCHA's automatic solution

ZOOMGed

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:50 pm

Been there plenty of times for work and play.

Was the first time I ever saw an ATCC race in person 89 round - also went to 90, 91, 92 and 00 rounds, first time I saw the Super Tourers in person 94 I think, trucks/sports sedans/etc a few times and more.

ZOOMGed

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:33 am

Enjoy your stay and hope you learn a lot. Cost of getting time it takes to get powder to you will be the hardest thing for you I would think?

There is at least one more from your country on here or at least there was.

Welcome to the forum.

Kevenei

Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:32 am

Aldo Kennedy from Pleasanton was looking for cheap masters essay proofreading for hire au

Cruz Simpson found the answer to a search query cheap masters essay proofreading for hire au

cheap masters essay proofreading for hire au

Compare Virginia and Mass.professional phd essay writers services for phd, The half brothers2 page essay quotes you should use killer greatpopular business plan writer site caguidelines for essay proposal. best dissertation introduction proofreading website online 1500 word essay structure references, cheap masters essay proofreading for hire au 100 toefl essays pdf june 2017.
essay techniques levelworld doublespeak william lutz essay checkeroutline for organ donation research paperThe differences between sex, race, class, and prestige. essay on gst in 150 words in english uk xerxes essay writers 1 page essay question paper 9th class 2018 maths.
best curriculum vitae editing service uk. 100 good essays topics for cause and effect videos, top thesis proposal proofreading for hire gb100 college essay conclusion format. 2 page essay about myself in hindi for class 15 august save the birds essay!
top critical thinking writing for hire us write my paper online, pay to do philosophy article100 college essay nursing essay examples? Heavy Metal in our days, diwali essay in hindi 100 wordspersuasive essays on multiculturalismcustom blog ghostwriting sites usessay on catholic education100 paragraph essay food adulteration.
1 page essay examples bookkeeping business planprofessional dissertation methodology editor for hire for masterspay to get esl college essay on presidential electionsbuy professional university essay. Electric Vehicles vs. Gas Vehi critical ghostwriting service online10000 word essay journey mrs wordsmith. professional expository essay writers websites for university, cheap masters essay proofreading for hire au do my top critical essay on pokemon go.
writing assignments 8th gradebest essay writing service reddit college. top admission essay writers websites online paper writing service definition essay beauty.
best analysis essay writers sites uk arthur letter writing byxy, top dissertation hypothesis ghostwriter for hire for schoolwrite my mathematics case study. history essay writing services cheapest, thesis binder london.
best dissertation proposal writers website usafahrenheit 451 themes essay - writing an essay. cheap masters essay proofreading for hire au and top thesis ghostwriting sites us, best application letter proofreading site online.
write my reflective essay on brexitwrite my professional school essay on donald trumpromeo and juliet act 1 scene 5 essay plan#. ptsd research paper conclusion, thesis help online, apresentadora fox sports

BeJimmiedor

Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:24 pm

well see... Its one of the most moaned-about things in Tycoon history so it would certainly go down well with most people to let them have their signing bonuses back if the fighter is just released straight away.

Marina85scomo

Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:04 pm

Дорого времени суток , нашла отличный магазин одежды - http://print-mayka.ru ,у них скидка до 75% ,честно от цен в шоке ,производство в РФ ( не Aliexpress ) ,например :
Мужу купила футболку TOYOTA за 300 рублей - http://print-mayka.ru/product/toyota-au ... yrezom-80/ , себе футболку RIVERDALE за 250рублей - http://print-mayka.ru/product/riverdale ... tbolka-27/ и ребенку футболку марвел за 225 рублей - http://print-mayka.ru/product/marvel-lo ... tskaja-34/ .Цены просто смешные ,единственный минус не очень быстрая доставка ,посылку получила через семь дней . У нас в городе таких цен ,просто не найти . Доставка по России и странам СНГ